Δραστηριότητες Μελών ΔΕΠ
- Associate Professor Phoebe Koundouri (AUEB), is co-chairing the 23rd Annual Conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in Athens, 28 June – 1 July 2017... read more
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri, ICRE8 Scientific Director, gave a Scientific Seminar at Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology on 'A Choice Experiment for the Estimation of the Economic Value of the River Ecosystem: Management Policies for Sustaining NATURA (2000) species and the Coastal Environment'. You can download the lecture from here.
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri, ICRE8 Scientific Director, gave a Public Lecture at ETH Zurich, Department of Management, Technology and Economics on: Technology Adoption and Diffusion: The Role of Information and Uncertainty. You can download the lecture from here.
- Dimitris Bourantonis was invited to serve on the International Advisory Board of Global Affairs
- Spyros Blavoukos and Dimitris Bourantonis have co-edited a book on The EU and the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Strategies, Policies, Actions (London, Palgrave, 2015)
- Spyros Blavoukos and Dimitris Bourantonis organized an international workshop on The EU Performance at the UN General Assembly, 13-14 February 2015, Athens.
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri was invited and accepted to serve on the Board of Editors of the Review of Environmental Economics and Policy (REEP), ... read more
- Prof. Phoebe Koundouri gave the keynote speech at the 3nd Convention of FEEM Research Programme on Climate Change and Sustainable Development Economics, November, 24th-26th, 2014, Island of San Giorgio Maggiore, Venice, Italy. ... read more
- Prof. Dr. Phoebe Koundouri establishes ICRE8: International Center for Research on the Economy and the Environment. ICRE8 is a non-for-profit, private, Research Centre dedicated to interdisciplinary research on the Environment, Energy, Economy, Eco-innovations and their electronic versions (hence E8) ... read more